Online Registration for M Pharm Management/NRI Seats admission 2018
Read carefully the following instructions before filling up the application
- The prospectus available in the website (www.mcpariyaram.com) should be read carefully.
- Application form is available only online.
- A valid email ID is required to fill the application. Create an Email ID if you do not have one.
All communication will be sent by email only. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Email ID is correct.
- You must keep a soft copy of your photograph ready before filling the application. Specification for photograph:- Recent, colour, face close up, light background in JPEG format.
Image dimension 150 W x 200H pixels, maximum 30KB.
- You must keep ready a DD towards payment of application fee for Management & NRI
quota is Rs.1000/-. If you apply for both Management
& NRI seats you should tick in all options and pay application fee Rs.2000/-
(1000+1000). Fee can be paid as demand draft in favour of ‘The Principal,
Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram,
payable at Kannur’. You will have to enter the DD details during the online
- Admission will be based on merit of the applicants. Their merit will be decided on the
basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (B Pharm).
- Before submitting the online application the candidate must ensure that the details entered are correct.
No further modifications are allowed after submission.
- After submission of online application a computer generated registration details will
be sent to the registered e mail ID. The candidate needs to take a printout and
sign the document. The signed hard copy of the application along with DD, and
relevant documents should reach ‘The Principal, Academy of Pharmaceutical
Sciences Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram Medical College P.O
670503, Kannur District’ on or before 23rd July 2018. The online application without
hardcopy, DD for required fee and other documents will be rejected promptly,
without further notice.
- Online Registration facility available only upto 20th July 2018 only.